General Information About the Race
Date and Time:
Sunday, April 27th, 2014 at 10:00 AM
North Beach Clubhouse at Narragansett Town Beach
79 Boston Neck Road
Narragansett, RI 02882
The start/finish line is in front of the North Beach Clubhouse
Registration and Packet Pickup Information:
Please visit the Registration page to register for the race and view packet pickup dates and locations.
Pre-registration: $25 In-Person Registration: $30
Note: Entry fee is non-refundable. All proceeds to benefit the Rhode Island State Police Charitable Fund.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st place teams in the following Team Divisions:
- Open Men
- Open Women
- Police/Fire/Military Team
- Corporate Team
- Gym Team
- High School/Collegiate
Team scores based on combined time of 3 fastest team members.
ALL TEAMS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED!
- $100 cash prize will be awarded to the top male runner and top female runner.
- $200 bonus for male and female course records:
Male - 15:04 (set by Matt Pelletier in 2008), Female - 17:58 (set by Francine Darroch in 2008)
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 male and female runners in the following divisions (no duplicate prizes):
Junior (18 & under), Open (19-29), Sub-Master (30-39), Master (40-49), Senior (50-59), Veteran (60-69), Grand Veteran (70+).
- Walkers are welcome!
- Online and mail-in entrants will receive free t-shirts!
- Free post-race cookout for all participants and award ceremony
For your safety and the safety of others, the USA Track & Field Association (USATF) prohibits the use of baby joggers, strollers, pets, and headsets in road races. Athletes who do not comply subject themselves to disqualification.
- Race directed by
TRIMOM Productions, LLC
- Race will be chip timed by
The Last Mile Racing, LLC
- Race photos will be available
from George Ross Photography
- START in front of North Beach Pavilion traveling south on Boston Neck Road.
- Make right onto Narragansett Avenue.
- Travel west on Narragansett Avenue to Kingstown Road.
- Take left onto Kingstown Road heading east, then take right onto Boon Street.
- Travel south on Boon Street to South Pier Road and take left.
- Travel east on South Pier Road to Ocean Road. Make left onto Ocean Road heading north.
- Travel beneath the towers and take a right onto Beach Street.
- FINISH back in front of North Beach Pavilion.